Experiment with your own material or our sample files in a test environment.
No costs, no obligations.
Add volume and functionality to your package, or get the help you need to get up and running.
1. Choose your number of hotspots
2. Add extra information to your parts list
Add columns to your parts list with extra information like quantity, material, size, colour...
3. Add website domains to use the visual navigation layer on different webshops
4. Add additional languages
Add languages for multilingual websites
5. Link spare parts to extra information
Link spare parts to assembly instructions, 3D-print files or any other destination
6. Adjust the look & feel of the layer to your webshop design
Use themes and colors to optimize your customers’ brand experience
7. Create your own spare parts catalogs
Add your own design (in html/css) and export any published catalog to your own PDF-version
8. Get online support
No time for training videos and FAQ’s? Get extra help in setting up and using Spareparts.One.
9. Workflow management
Combine & publish assemblies from different people and/or working at different locations
10. Outsource your catalogs conversion process
No matter the number of catalogs, if you don’t have the internal capacity or would like to save time, our production facility can help. At a rate of up to 10.000.000 spare parts a month, your complete volume of parts catalogs will be online in a short time.
Would you like some advice or a quotation?
Please contact Andre Streefkerk:
+31 (0) 85 029 63 36